Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pahang Trip 01/01/09


"Hot springs"


Titanic Style

Kuantan Beach

Water Fall

peace ^^

Our Dinner


Hey everybody, do u have went to 'Pahang' ? no right... hahaha.. today my blog is talk about Pahang trip.
Pahang is a big state of malaysia... but oh, for me ah.. pahang like kampung kampung style. i during there 3day 2 night. i deepper to felt it, there are nice & carefree life.
on the morning when u talk in the street u can feel the air is quited fresh. hmmm.... yami!!

Pahang Kuantan BEACH, is amazing place... for Guy La..... cause almost of girls wore loose loose bikini , and if u're luckily, maybe u can meet some American, they're dont like to wore anything.. they like to wore Free..xD hahahaha.. joke joke joke.
actually when i reached to beach, the first thing i would do, is spread my hand, do a Titanic style... let a sea breeze through to me.... xD

can you tell me what style are u?. freestyle? or maybe same with me. =D

The next place is Pahang Bentong "Hot springs".. that's great place for me... i love that place!!
The 'Hot springs' look like vagetable colours and look so dirty, but a water is pure clean..... And the water is damn Hot.... TEMPERATURE something around 50 c ++.... i think la.. if u play in the water there1 hour, maybe your eggs have to be steam. but very luckily my eggs still havent yet .... hahahaha

Then the last place is Water Fall. this WaterFall like norma normal.. noting special for me. but all my friends very excited & enjoyed ==!!! hahaha.. nevermind.
we in waterfall there took lot of nice picture. but the photographer is me... so i'm lacked of pic... sweat.... lol..!
Because like that.. The sky cried for me... made our last 'black face' to back to Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: