Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New year Eve

"Year by year" through to me...... time was same as water fall, none stop falling.
Hey everyone, have you complete any mission on 2008? no right?? nevermind la, we just skip it.
Today, our Topic is talk about future, do u've a plan on Your future in 2009?...
and may i ask you a QUESTION, do u treat Your time like your WIFE?... hahahaha.. this Question is quite hard to answer right? but i can certainly to answered your all, i didn't waste my 2008, i treat my Wife absolutely nice. hahahaha
Because, on last night i did something very perciously =) i called her again.. we chat about 2hour on phone. but i did wrong, i used wrong word on the chat... made her not to trust me much. hiaz... Sad aH... nevermind, time will prove it, that i treat you very seriously.
i use this word to end my blog, talk about love better talk about future..^^

No comments: