Sunday, January 18, 2009

The 30km Of Great Eastern
















Hey Hey everyone.... do you had joined any ran on before? got right... but that's school ran right? hahahah... if a school ran, then no need to say much la. today my topic is talk about long run.. hehe!
do u know what is long run? actually long run mean as long distance run, long distance run included 10km, 21km, 42km.. just 10km above that all can called long distance run. almost of people they miss understand it, they only knew ran till body wed wed, felt abit of tired that can say long ran already! hehe~

today on morning i went to 30KM of great eastern.!! that' quite long right?....
As the gun goes off at 6.20am, all participants quickly to adapt theirs jogging speed and style. but i just slowly slowly to catch my speed, and just follow the crowd. on races i can felt alot of uncle though me away..! and Normally in a running event, whenever we meet a familiar face, its always‘Hi and Bye’ situation as we continue to run and its quite impossible to have a conversation. when i ran till 15km, feeling as like wanna give up, cause both of my legs going cramped and especially my heel... on that time got young guy ran throughed to my side, ask me dont give up keep going up... we win together! so i was listened the young guy, and keep going with him, he made me so attention him. hahahaha... so we've jog, chat, walk untill we finish..

when we back to finish line is already 9.20am. we had to spent 3 hours to finished it... in these 3 hours side, i was agony. both of leg going cramped also wan walk run walk run to insist to last... after the finish line , i can felt my sock had to become to uncomfortable, something like got thousand little stones pricking under my feet. orch... !! but this painful is nice for me, very long of time didnt get any cramp. xD
no pain no gain.

And the last of word, i wanna to thanks for the 'young guy'.. thanks u made me more cramped.

No comments: